Ashling Microsystems is a Silver member of the RISC-V Foundation, a broad ecosystem of companies devoted to development of an open, extensible ISA.
Ashling Microsystems has the know-how and scalable resources to meet the diverse needs of developers of embedded RISC-V applications. We can provide industry-leading tools that support all the high intensity phases of an embedded development project i.e. code development, test, debug and validation.
Talk to us if you are looking for a tried and trusted partner to develop RISC-V tools that are high performance, user-friendly, and address all your end-user needs.
Ashling is your one-stop-supplier for RISC-V tools. We can supply any (or all) of the following:
- Fully integrated Eclipse-based tools and Eclipse plug-ins
- RTOS awareness
- Provides a one-click install SDK that guarantees a positive user experience
- High performance JTAG debug probe
- High speed USB 3.0
- Ensures high speed download and highly efficient debugging
- Real Time Trace
- Trace capture and analysis of real-time program execution and data access
- Non-intrusive streaming to host PC
- Enables user to isolate difficult-to-find and difficult-to-reproduce software bugs
- Code Coverage
- Non-intrusive analysis and reporting
- Ensures all code is fully tested
- Performance Analysis and Profiling
- Identification of hot spots and bottlenecks
- Ensures high code efficiency
For more detailed information on Ashling’s expertise in RISC-V debug tools, download the Ashling RISC-V Debug Tools document.