Ashling Microsystems is a member of the RISC-V Foundation, a broad ecosystem of companies devoted to development of an open, extensible ISA.
Ashling Microsystems has the know-how (30+ years’ experience) and scalable resources to meet the diverse needs of embedded application developers. Our key differentiators are focused engineering expertise, flexibility and responsiveness. We provide industry-leading solutions and tools that support the high intensity phases of an embedded development project i.e. code development, test, debug and validation.
We offer tailored solutions that match your specific requirements. As a tried and trusted developer of high performance leading-edge embedded solutions focused on end-user needs, Ashling can partner with you in expanding your RISC-V ecosystem.
Software Ecosystem Solutions
Software expertise is one of Ashling’s core competencies and an essential part of our success. Our developers have in-depth knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Embedded systems development: bare-metal, RTOS- and OS-based
- Porting/optimising software between architectures
- Open-source technologies: Linux, GNU toolchain, Eclipse IDE
- Host-side development on Windows and Linux platforms
- Smart card OS, cryptography and application development
Hardware Ecosystem Solutions
We complement our software expertise with extensive hardware know-how in the following areas:
- Hardware debug and trace technologies
- FPGA design (VHDL)
- Hardware validation and test
- FPGA prototyping
Embedded Development Tools
At Ashling our engineers understand the challenges and issues facing embedded system developers. Over the years we have leveraged our software and hardware expertise to develop a comprehensive range of industry-leading tools. We can provide any of the following functions:
- High performance JTAG debug probe
- Real Time Trace in multicore systems
- Code Coverage
- Performance Analysis and Profiling
- Smart card protocol analysis