AEROSPACE & DEFENSE
Ashling has the know-how and scalable resources to meet the diverse requirements of embedded applications in the Aerospace & Defence industry. For 35+ years we have developed embedded software to help build the world’s most secure, sophisticated and reliable computing systems for space, avionics and military applications. Our key differentiators are focused engineering expertise, high security awareness and flexibility.
Ashling has a large pool of software engineers with DO-178 B/C development experience. We offer support for a broad range of processor cores including ARC®, ARM®, MIPS®, Power Architecture®, RISC-V and Security Controllers.
Ashling is a tried and trusted developer of complex high performance embedded solutions targeted at specific end-user needs. We partner with leading aerospace and defence companies including Airbus, BAE Systems, Safran and UTC to provide a dedicated engineering resource which adds value and reduces time to market.
AEROSPACE AND DEFENSE APPLICATIONS
Our engineering resources can support a diverse range of applications as follows:
- Motor & Environmental Control
- Flight Control
- Electronic Surveillance and Radar
AEROSPACE AND DEFENSE EMBEDDED SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Software expertise is one of Ashling’s core competencies. Our developers understand the challenges and issues facing embedded software developers. We offer the following services:
- Application layer software development
- Graphical User Interface (HMI) configuration and modelling
- Low-level development and configuration of drivers
- Embedded systems: bare-metal, RTOS- and OS-based
- Open-source technologies: Linux, GNU toolchain, Eclipse IDE
AEROSPACE AND DEFENSE HARDWARE SOLUTIONS
We complement our software expertise with extensive hardware know-how in the following areas:
- Digital Electronic Design and Analysis
- FPGA design (VHDL)
- Hardware validation and test
- FPGA prototyping