Ashling offers a high level of excellence in providing development services to customers by leveraging organizational expertise across hardware and software engineering to develop business-ready technical solutions.
Our main focus areas are Internet of Things, Machine Learning & AI, and RISC-V implementations.
Key aspects of our design and product development support:
- Languages: C/C++, C#, PHP, Java, Assembler, Python, Verilog, VHDL, SystemVerilog, SystemC
- Tools: Cadence (NC-Verilog), Synopsys (VCS), Mentor (ModelSim, QuestaSim), Aldec (Riviera-PRO)
- Protocols: I2C, I3C, RISC-V design & verification, MIPI (CSI, DSI, I3C, UniPro, D-PHY, M-PHY), ARM (AHB, APB, ASB), PCIe (Gen2, Gen3), USB, SD, SDIO, NAND Flash
- RTL Design Services: Define system/IP design architecture, Develop RTL code, Create Verification Environment by UVM, Develop Test plan and Test code, Synthesis Design and Clock domain crossing, FPGA validation, Static Timing Analysis
- Software Development: Firmware Development, Device Driver
Some features of our software development support:
- Embedded systems development:
- Bare-metal, RTOS- and OS-based
- Open-source technologies:
- Linux, GNU and LLVM compiler toolchains, and Eclipse‑based IDEs
- Porting/optimising software between architectures
- Host-side development on Windows and Linux platforms
- Boot-loader, drivers and OS/RTOS porting
- Embedded Graphical User Interfaces
- Smart card OS, cryptography and application development
We have extensive experience and know-how in the following areas:
- End-to-end design and development of embedded hardware systems
- FPGA design (VHDL and Verilog)
- Hardware debug and trace technologies:
- JTAG, ARM CoreSight, IEEE Nexus 5001TM
- Design knowledge of industry-leading cores and architectures:
- ARC®, ARM, MIPS, RISC-V, NXP Power Architecture® and NXP Secure Controllers
- Hardware debug, trace and analysis in multi-core systems
- Design of FPGA-based prototyping systems
- Secure gateway platforms based on secure element technology
We have industry recognized expertise in the set-up and operation of technology centres of excellence for global giants, namely Verizon, Nike, JC Penny, NEC, Toshiba, Thomson Reuters, Master Foods, McKesson, British Telecom and others.
Ashling’s design expertise is distributed between USA, Europe and India, serving all markets with local teams. If you have a requirement to extend your embedded development bandwidth, please contact us.